Monsters

The sight of the sky changing from light blue to midnight blue. Watching the cars speed and people walk. The world was so beautiful. All of it beautiful until the demons came. Those demons? the police. One day I was at the train station sleeping. I know I’m not supposed to but what more can I do? Two cops came up to me and told me I had to leave immediately. I was scared. But not because of the cops right in front of me threaten to arrest me. No. I was scared of the thought of where I would have to go now. I know I would be subjected to a shelter, might as well be a prison. I’ve heard the stories of those places. People always robbed and beaten. Discriminated and mistreated. Why would I want to go there when I can stay in the outside world. Yes, I’m aware it’s dangerous out here but how dangerous compared to there. After I left the station, I didn’t listen to the police, I didn’t go there because there isn’t home. It’s just the governments’ money grab on my unfortunate circumstances. The governments’ true intentions aren’t to help, they just want the fame and the money. I would never support such. I rather risk my life in this beautiful outside world where I don’t know if I’ll wake up or not then wake up there. Instead of the government trying to shove people like me onto shelters they should try and fix their system.